Breast Cancer Patient
Designed to assist you with discussions about diagnosis and treatment with your patients.
The aim of the tool is to help clearly show a patient what their diagnosis means and why they are getting the treatment they are then prescribed.
The tool includes:
- 3D modelling to visualise tumour size and position
- Details of common tests
- Information about neoadjuvant and adjuvant therapy
- A decision aid for surgical options (based on work by Option Grid)
- A buildable timeline to give patients an overview of treatment and recovery
- Output as a printed document